Heworth CE Primary School are seeking to recruit a dynamic and motivated classroom practitioner to teach in a mixed Year 1/Year 2 class from January 2024.
The post is open to Main Scale teachers M3 to M6.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Promotes the Christian vision and values of the school.
- Has the highest aspirations for all children and young people.
- Collaborates well with colleagues to develop and inform best practice
- Has excellent teaching and learning skills and the willingness to engage in their own CPD.
- Embraces innovation positively and with enthusiasm.
- Contributes to the wider life of the school through extra-curricular activities.
- Works well in a team and engages with training and research to impact on best practice.
- Has a passion to lead at least one curriculum area.
We can offer:
- Support from a committed, experienced and friendly staff team.
- Enthusiastic, engaged children and a committed, caring governing body.
- A great working environment where hardworking and dedicated staff work collaboratively as part of a creative team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within Pathfinder and beyond
Heworth CE Primary School is an inspiring and nurturing place to work. We aim to help all our children and staff flourish because we believe that they are all unique
Job Information Pack
Workforce Privacy Notice
Benefits of Working at Pathfinder
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
As part of our due diligence process an online search will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates. These checks are carried out to determine suitability to work with children and keep them safe. If you wish further information regarding these checks please contact 01904 806000.
Closing date for applications: 30 November 23 at 12 midday