School uniform and book bags with logos on can be purchased from Get Branded, Unit 5 Green Lane Trading Estate, Clifton, York, YO30 5PY / 0800 124 4133 / click here for website. Children do not have to wear uniform with logos and other items can be purchased from any shop / supermarket. Preloved uniform is also available from the School Office between 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- Red, plain sweat shirt or with school logo
- Red, plain jumper or cardigan or with school logo
- White shirt or plain red or white polo shirt or with school logo
- Grey/black/navy plain trousers, skirts, pinafore dresses
As above, with the following also permissible:
- Plain grey shorts
- Red and white cotton dresses
Any sensible black shoes (not trainers)but these must come up no further than the ankle. All items including footwear should be named so that identification of lost property is easier.
For health and safety reasons, no jewellery should be worn. Studs in ears are permissible but these must be removed for PE and swimming.
PE kit comprises of the following:
- White T-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Navy tracksuits in colder weather
- Plimsolls for indoors
- Trainers for field activities (optional, for Year 3 and older)